DIRECT LINE: 604-633-3824
Suzanne is a founding Partner of Taylor Nakai Litigation LLP and has been practicing in civil ligation since 2002. She has experience in a number of practice areas including corporate/commercial disputes, contract disputes, real estate disputes, professional negligence, employment disputes, property disputes, insurance coverage and criminal matters. She also has an interest in personal injury and acts exclusively for plaintiffs.
Suzanne has chambers and trial experience in British Columbia Provincial Court, British Columbia Supreme Court and British Columbia Court of Appeal. She has also appeared before a number of administrative tribunals and has experience in alternative forms of dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediations.
Suzanne has taught as a sessional instructor at the School of Criminology, Simon Fraser University teaching Human Rights & Civil Liberties and is involved in a number of charities and non-profit organizations in her community.
Suzanne is fluent in Punjabi and understands Hindi.
· British Columbia, 2002
· LL.B, University of Victoria, 2001
· Bachelor of Arts (1st Class Honors) with a major in Criminology and minor in Sociology, 1998
Professional & Community Associations
· Law Society of British Columbia, member
· Canadian Bar Association, member
· South Asian Bar Association of British Columbia, member
· Punjabi Masihi Church, member